Internal vibrations with joint and bone pain

Posted , 8 users are following.

I'm a 52 year old man with body buzzing to the arms hands legs and bones always hurt, the rheumatologist is tried everything you can't figure out what's wrong I have high inflammation number no indicators of rheumatoid arthritis.

Any help would be appteciated

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Have you tried any kind of nerve relaxant like a mild antidepressant which might help? Also I am a big believer in Natural Collagen Powder for our pain and better movement. Omega 3’s in fish oil is very good also for the nervous system and our overall well being. It sounds more like a nerve problem with the buzzing or vibration sensation Tim.  Just a few thoughts. Maggie
    • Posted

Well if they are not really helping Tim, perhaps weaning yourself off of these particular meds may be for the best. Sometimes the side effects are as bad as the initial health complaint. Perhaps trying a more Holistic approach may help. Acupuncture can have amazing beneficial effects and there is also Bowen treatments which is a very gentle manipulation of tissue but that has a powerful effect on the overall health. Other options would certainly be worthwhile if meds are not helping. Hoping you find some appropriate solutions Tim. Keep up the search and don’t despair. There will be an answer. Maggie
  • Posted

Hi  

I have had this, especially in my legs and feet i likened it to a mobile phone buzzing on vibrate !

really wierd     

i have not had it recently, on lyrica and amitriptylene at moment 

same as you all tests normal exept one test showing inflammation up

• Posted

I also on occasion get this in my feet only.  I recently heard about Tumeric (vitamin) and started taking it at night.. I feel so much better and no more buzzing! I think I bought it at Walmart for like $5.00. I also take Lyrica, Cymbalta, and Vitamin D.
  • Posted

Yes as Renee mentions, Turmeric is a real asset to Fibromyalgia symptoms. I have been taking it in stirfries for years. Health experts say it is best heated in oil. Vitamin D is essential as well. One of the most important vitamins for us. Sunbaths are both comforting and a good source. Hope you feel better soon Tim. Maggie
  • Posted

Vitamin B deficiency can cause a buzzing sensation anywhere on the body.  I always know when I have not been taking my B Complex because I get a buzzing, very rhythmic, in my feet or hands.
  • Posted

I have Polymyalgia Rheumatica as well as Fibromyalgia.  You might mention PMR to your dr and test your rate of inflammation.  The treatment for PMR is prednisone, a bad steroid, but other treatments, like your cymbalta do not work on PMR.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.