Internal Warts?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I had an abnormal pap in Septempter 2018. It was graded LSIL and positive for high risk HPV. I know high risk doesn't cause warts but im afraid that I might have internal warts. Im not sure if this is ruggae or not. There is no itching, odor, or irritation. I do experience a white milky discharge, however. I had to push or bear down to take this picture it does not budge like this on its ownimage

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

did you ever get this looked at? And any update from high risk HPV diagnosis?

• Posted

Hello Guest,

It's very difficult to tell if these are genital warts in spite of the good close up photos that you posted.

No matter, at least you have a photographic record. So if these lesions start to change for the worse (i.e. enlarges or new lesions start to appear), at least you'll have baseline photos to compare against.

My advice is to get seen in a sexual health/GU clinic once the lockdown restrictions start to ease so that you can be properly examined for warts, both externally and internally with a speculum.

Best wishes,

Adhari.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.