Interpretation Help Please

Posted , 3 users are following.

Make a long story short.

Started smoking weed and cigarettes at 16, at around 19 or 20 began to have chest pains upon inhalation. Doctor treated as chest infection with Zpak, symptoms which are severe chest pain in left bottom of lung went away until about a year later, this re-occurred same symptoms for approx. 10 years. See primary doctor given Zpak and albuterol inhaler, sent to pulmonologist mid 20s, given x ray of chest, told must stop smoking he sees nothing wrong beside a bad habit.

At 28 29 years old I quit smoking, I am now 32, following quitting smoking I did not have any chest pain until a couple of months ago.

I began my own research and got a Ct scan done. I have been told by 3 health professionals following the ct scan, nothing remarkable was found. At times I was extremely dizzy and fatigued went to the hospital emergency room where I was sent home with no diagnostics run to identify the problems I found. I went and got my images put on disc, here is some of what I found. Other photos showing what I believe to be signet rings, I have not posted.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Pain in the chest is usually not associated with lung problems , more applies to heart problems

I would have , an echocardiogram to scan the heart valves and a CT angiogram with contrast dye to scan blockages etc in the coronary arteries.

However, you are very young to have heart problems so is unlikely but not impossible.

good luck.

• Posted

if they have said there is nothing wrong and sent you home then there is nothing wrong the scan images are looked at by the the perosn doing them and then they are double checked by a doctor/consultant so nothing is missed

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.