Intestinal parasites?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have experienced itching around my anus area for 3+ years already, but never had any clear evidence of a possible parasite infection.

However, last time I noticed a thin strand connected to one piece of feces, which was floating and which was surrounded by tiny "bubble-like" things floating in the water.

Attached are pictures of the piece of feces.

Thank you for the help,

Jerry

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You could very well have s parasite.  Your options are to see a doctor and have a stool test done.  If parasites are confirmed, then you'll go on antibiotics.  Option 2, you can naturally flush the parasites through a cleanse.  Supplements are online to purchase without a prescriptions.  You'll also need to remove sugar and carbs from your diet and will need to take a probiotic daily.  

If you're unsure, contact your doctor and ask for his/her thoughts.  

[b]Moderator comment: I have edited this post due to its medically unsubstantiated claims. We do not support these types of claims and we recommend seeking advice from a health professional[b]

• Posted

Hi jerry69182

It could be a piece undigested food or a parasite...err on the side of caution and go to pharmacy or doc and get med to eradicate it as you said you have an anal itch...best wishes...

• Posted

Ask for an Ova and parasite test.  The substance may also be mucus and the itching may be due to haemorrhoids.
  • Posted

I have suffered from itching for decades. Once a surgeon told me it was not piles but mucus from the stomach. I now understand this to possibly be digestive enzymes from the gut which finds it's way to the external skin in the anal area. So this is irritating the skin as it does it's work but soon looses it's effect obviously as it's such a small amount. I do not think piles as such cause the itching but I do have them in a minor way and if one bleeds the blood can cause itching as well. However I do take PPI's for Hiatus Hernia and these infact reduce the acid in the stomach and also almost eliminate the itching I get (sort of proving that piles do not cause itching! to me anyway). If I stop the PPI's then the itching returns. Hope that info helps your diagnosis.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.