Into my 4th week of 37.5mg just in the morning

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all,

I only take 37.5 mg first thing in the morning and I’m just into my 4th week. Last couple of days I’ve started to feel rather dizzy. 

Any advice?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Nicstead, just stick with it, the symptoms  do settle down.

All the best

julia 

• Posted

Thanks Julia - appreciate the reply. I’m sticking with it, I feel a bit better today actually x 
  • Posted

talk to your doctor.. you are only on your 4th week.. sometime it takes longer..  but really should keep in touch with doctor to see what is going on..  i am on 22 days of ven and i feel sick in mornings. i am on 112.5 now.  i take mine with food.  and i always have a stomach ach from nerves when i wake up and think to much..  but you are on the low dose still so hope that you get better and don;t have to move up.. it does take time for these meds to take affect..  don;t change too soon. but i would keep in touch with your doctor..  i hope other will post to help you too....
    • Posted

Thank you Jennifer.  I’m going to stick with the low dose for as long as I can.  Funny you should say about the sicky feeling in the morning . I also have this, and feel quite low all a.m. it’s now 3.15pm and I feel soooo much better. Hope the morning blues disappear x 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.