Intrusive thoughts.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Has anyone experienced the intrusive thoughts before, I experienced this for the first time today and am so shocked sad it just came from nowhere

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jen

I find the intrusive thoughts the worst part of my anxiety, they are usually centre around my family.They disturb me so much .. like you experienced today they are so random xxxxxxxxxx

• Posted

Hello Jen!

Intrusive thoughts which you would never normally experience, and also wildly vivid and strange dreams.

Sometimes, it is generally agreed, the dreams are caused by the medications. It is all part and parcel of anxiety, an overworked brain, and body tension.

Keep smiling!

• Posted

Yes Jen,i also experience them when my Anxiety is flarring up. It usually happens for me in the morning,before i have woken all the way up,im trying to derail the thoughts with prayer and postitive thoughts!! Hang tight,Stewie smile

P.s...I would apprecitate a few more responses to my question,thx

• Posted

Thank u all for the replies, all this is new to me. I am not currently on any meds as I am in early pregnancy but I have been really tired etc today. Again it is nice to know there are people out there going/been through the same to share with, thank u for your positive wishes. Gives me hope to get past some of it, will have a look for your post stewie wink
  • Posted

Depends by what you mean by intrusive because im pretty sure what you might call intrusive i call normal.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.