Inverted nipples

Posted , 3 users are following.

Sorry if I haven't posted in correct forum I noticed yesterday that my nipples are inverted one is worse it looks as if there's a line where the nipple should be I'm post menopausal no pain nothing but doesn't look right is this a sign of breast cancer should I see a dr I'm 60

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Please see your GP ASAP.  This happened to me 11 months ago and unfortunately it was lobular Breast cancer   Drs caught it early. I had to have a mastectomy. I also underwent immediate reconstruction. 

Yours may not be BC but get it checked by Medical expert who will be able to put your mind at rest. I am cancer free now and enjoying life again 

Best of luck. Keep me updated 

• Posted

Thankyou for answering yes I will definately go to see the Gp next week hope you are doing ok and yes I will keep you updated 
  • Posted

Go on internet and look up. “ Picture of lemons representing sign of Cancer” fabulous illustration. I saw the “dent and checked it out, it was cancer but I’m ok now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.