Posted , 2 users are following.
I have following blood work results:
- UIBC: Value: 85 - low. Reference: 111-343 (ug/dL)
- Iron: Value: 187 - high. Reference: 38-169 (ug/dL)
- Iron Saturation: Value: 69 - high. Reference: 15-55 (%)
- Total iron-binding capacity (TIBC) Value: 272. Reference: 250-450 (ug/dL)
- Ferritin Value: 109. Reference: 30-400 (ng/mL)
I have chronic fatigue and chronic myalgia (head-to-toe) for the past 5 years and going through a lot of blood work to try to narrow it down. A lot of the labs coming out as normal. But the above 3 from Iron panel are off.
What does that mean?
Do I need to do any follow up tests?
Is that cause of concern?
Is that indicative or "iron overload"?
0 likes, 1 reply