Irrational worrying

Posted , 3 users are following.

So I am irrationally worried I have an STD. All we have done is kiss and she gave me a hand job. She says she has never had an STD or any reason to believe so and I am the only person she has been with for about 6 months. For the record this whole time we have been together we have not had any anal or vaginal and I've actually been tested and got negative for everything 2 months ago (if I had something from her it would have been on the test)

I know I am worrying for nothing I would just like someone to tell me to stop being an idiot.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

To clarify we have done oral but not since my results came back negative 2 months ago.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.