Irrationally worrying about getting pregnant

Posted , 2 users are following.

I havent had sex at all for the past 4 months out of fear of getting pregnant. I still keep getting set off by things as little as getting some semen on my hand, and then touching myself with the same hand like 15 minutes later. Is this something I should worry about at all? Everyone I have asked has said no.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Have you heard of Tokophobia? Read about it and analyze the symptoms and causes and if they are relatable then consider getting cognitive behavioral therapy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.