Irregular periods and ear ringing anyone?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm 39. My periods became irregular since last year, it skipped 6 months then started again but very light and short. I was doing ok for 6 months it skipped but when I had my period after 6 months it came with a vengeance, anxiety, palpitations and worst of all ear ringing. I went to my ob/gyn, put me on low dose birth control but it didn't help much, so I stopped. I am not sure what is going on, all blood tests, thyroid, Vit D, B12, and ultrasound came back normal. Anyone else experiencing this? please help.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi - this is definitely symptoms of peri menopause, im 42 and have had symptoms since 39 - i also get the ear ringing among lots of other issues. its unlikely blood tests will diagnose this as the issue at this stage it is fluctuating hormones but you should still get them checked to see if anything shows up, best of luck,

• Posted

hormone levels should be checked in your bloodwork you may be pre menopausal

• Posted

Hey, I would recommend you to take natural vitamins. One perfect example is CONCEPTION Fertility Prenatal Vitaminsby EU Natural. These tablets are made from 100% natural vitamins, minerals and herbs and help to regulate your periods, balance hormones and even improve fertility. The tablets are really great and fast acting. Give it a shot. You can get some easily from ebay or amazon or even Walmart.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.