Irregular periods and unable to conceive after chemical pregnancy

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am a female, 29 years age. I got married around 5 months ago. Before marriage, my menstrual cycle was of 28 days fixed. But after marriage, my first cycle was of 31 days and is varying after marriage between 30-34 days. We (me and my husband) planned for pregnancy from the start of our marriage and did intercourse during fertile window. I got chemical pregnancy during my 2nd cycle after marriage and nothing more than that. And after chemcial pregnancy, my next two cycles were of just 15 days. As per doctor prescription, in the next cycle I started taken Duphaston tablet from 10th days of cycle till 20th day and we had intercourse during these days as well. But I couldn't concieve this time too. Now my next period cycle has started after 33 days. I need suggestions on what should be done to conceive again asap and why my periods are irregular after chemical pregnancy?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Sorry for your loss! As you said you been married a short time! Give it some time. Irregular periods do affect fertility most times. You had a disruption to your cycle from the chemical pregnancy, but now you are back to your normal cycle. Give it time to conceive again. Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.