Irregular Z Line - Constant Burping

Posted , 3 users are following.

I ended up getting an EGD done a few days ago and they said I have a medium sliding hiatal hernia with inflammation and an irregular Z line. They took some biopsies to check and Dr mentioned could be Barretts so I should know more in a few days. Have any of you with Barretts had constant belching as a symptom? I have never add any symptoms of acid reflux/heartburn until 5 weeks ago when this all started. It started as heartburn and turned into constant burping every min of the day no matter what I eat or drink.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hello.

well i have constant burping all day long .. !! its horrible and makes me tired.

i do have severe gastritis and severe Hpylori so mayb you may have one or both of those .. doesnt have to be severe though to cause burping ..

Alot of people have Hpylori and dont even know it ..

but constant burping is a symptom of both !

i hope this helps .. you definitely should go to a Gastroenterologist and explain the constant burping .. he or she should order an endoscopy . that is the only way you will know what is really causing it ..

wish you luck and please keep me posted !!

btw.. try Manuka Honey it has helped me .. i am burping a bit less and only started it 3 days ago! its great for acid for gastritis for healing stomach lining and for hpylori ..

anything else let me know!! 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.