Irritable bladder

Posted , 3 users are following.

can anyone give me advice on what is happening to my bladder which is feels irritated from inside, i am not running to loo all the time, its as if something inside it is unable to settle. ive tried paracetamol but it just wont go. its definitely not overactive inasmuch as people say they are going many times a day. GP has dipped it a few weeks ago and said nothing to be seen. i have recently come off anti depressants and wonder if thats anything to do with it. i also have ibs. any experiences would be helpful.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ann

Is it constant feeling of needing the loo ?

• Posted

mainly wakes me early morning but dissipates as day gos on. no burning.

• Posted

Hi Ann

I have something similar constant throb in my bladder no burning when i go to loo but mine's there all the time no one seems to know what it is or how to treat it 😪

• Posted

im just the same.

dr doesnt know what to do except check for utis all the time. its like spiders crawling round inside my bladder. hot water bottle and painkillers are all i have used. do you find you need to go to loo often? I am concerned they dont know what it is and i dont want to crack a nut with a sledgehammer by having invasive scans into urethra to bladder. i am at a loss.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.