Irritated!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone else on here has days where every little thing irritates them? It just puts me in a horrible mood and complain to anyone who will listen! It is really hard to cheer myself up after this. It usually happens when I'm bored sad

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I think it's completely normal to have days whereby you're irritated by the smallest things. It's actually more on your attitude itself, the more you feel irritated the more you're gonna complain. So try not to be irritated tho, since it happens when your bored, it's not really an issue. So go and occupy yourself with things that interest you and avoid things that triggers you to bored.

Changes starts with you, not others. HAVE A NICE DAY! 😊 (I'm irritated everyday cause of anxiety being a bitch, but I stayed positive everyday. So if I can do it, you can to. Just trying will do.)

• Posted

It is an issue for me though because it is obviously affecting my mental health. I have anxiety as well and have for the past ten years or so. I've been to counseling and countless doctors appointments and have fought through a lot. Just asking for advice on here to see if I'm the only one who gets this way and to get encouragement or solutions! I generally am very positive despite what I've gone through but thank you for that advice!

• Posted

I know it's an issue, that's why I say you have to always try no matter it's like impossible. With a little try, it can be the biggest change of your life.

• Posted

Do you gain any insights from your complaining, would it help to apologize
    • Posted

Yes I feel bad after I take my frustrations out on other people and apologize for doing so afterwards.Like I said I am usually a very positive person so when I get this way it is upsetting
  • Posted

I do get irritated like esp when no taught teenagers. Did get mad when standards weren't met or kids messed about or didn't do enough work and I'd visibly get mad and show it, which they say u shudnt in front of the kids.

But I'm in therapy at the moment called compassion focus therapy. It's about accepting yourself . Maybe when u get annoyed is it cos u feel like uve lost control in some respect and so things don't go ur way.

The therapy teaches u not to be at war with urself. Accept that you make mistakes but that ur doing ur best in this tough world. Be strong.

Can u deal with some of these things differently next time. Take deep breaths count to 5.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.