irritated area on penis between head and curcumssision line

Posted , 2 users are following.

hey so I was told by a girl i had been seeing that should get tested for herpes because she had gotten a phone call from a previous partner that he had contracted the virus(about three months after their last encounter). she hasnt shown any symptoms but her test came back positive after that three months the first std test she had a couple weeks after she had last had sex with him was negative for everything. but after i found out i had alot of anxiety and had some eczema because of it(sensitive skin to begin with). waiting on my test results as i had to wait six or seven weeks from our first time having sex. so now i have a mild penis irritation but no warts and it shows up sometimes and then leaves and is hardly noticable wondering what it is?imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

she could just have cold sores.

dont stress too much if you caught it you would have already had an outbreak, same for her.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.