Irritated lingual tonsil, globus

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have had this numb irritated feeling in my throat for 4 months. ENTs scoped me many times, and they can see only lingual tonsil irritation. Think of GERD. it doesnt go away. I am constantly worried its oral cancer (it is usually in the same area) and I feel in horrible stress and anxiety. Go to ENT...highly trained in university hospital...scopes me...tells me to stop and I am back into depression within 24 hours. Anyone had irritated lingual tonsil?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

It’s called Silent Reflux, (Hydrochloric Acid going into your upper digestive System, where it’s not suppose to be), research it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.