Irritation and liquid

Posted , 1 user is following.

I'm in my mid teens, and there is a small spot on the right side of my sack that often gets itchy, irritated, very sensitive and red. It can be very uncomfortable to wear underwear or to even have the enflamed part touch the side of my leg and the frustration has given me insomnia on a few occasions. The most noticeable part is the liquid that it produces. It has a particular but faint odour. Sometimes when I take a hot shower, the spot swells.

I've been experiencing this mildly for a few months, but I'm writing this today because I've noticed the skin on my leg, right next to the sack, has also gotten red, sensitive, itchy and producing the same liquid.

What on earth could this be? I've looked at a bunch of potential sources but nothing seems to match up with me. Thanks in advance

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.