Irritation on both cheeks for 3 days.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello. Since 3 days i have an irritation on both of my cheeks. I can feel it a little bit, its a bit hot and irritated.

It is not acne, something else. Never happened to me before.

Halp plz. <3

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Have you been using any new products on your skin? 
    • Posted

Nope. I think is is some kind of allergy or something like that. It appeared on both cheeks at the same time :O
  • Posted

it looks like you may have been bitten by something ,either that or slight re-action when you been shaving .. get some antihismine from the chemist it should clear up in a few days plus drink plenty of water , there all sorts of insects about at the moment try not to scratch if it doesn't clear up in a few days go and see your doctor but I wouldn't worry

• Posted

Could be a touch of razor burn causing razor bumps and a bit of infection.  Are you using a new razor? sometimes razors are not as cleanly sharp as they could be. If its an old razor then it maybe has lost its edge and is not clean either. Throw away your razor and start a fresh one. If you use an electric razor then make sure you wash and thoroughly clean/rinse the cutting head.

Dont shave at all until this clears up. Just wash your face thoroughly,rinse with cold water. You may have some ingrown hairs as well and these need to grow out. Get some antihistamine cream and use sparingly at night.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.