Irritation on glans of my penis

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello, so for about 4 months now i have experienced redness and irritation on my penis and no doctor i have been to has helped me. i went a urologist and he said well there is no growth to biopsy, I went to a dermatologist and said he wasn't really sure and he didn't want to take a biopsy to due the sensitive nature of the area effected. when i was there he showed me a website that is available to him to list symptoms and other factors which would then pull up results as to what it could be and on the list of possible things it could be was carcinoma in situ. When i asked him if it could could be that he basically just told me i don't smoke so he highly doubts it. Anyway, I'm here to get another opinion because I know this isn't normal and I would like get treated so I can get to feeling better.imageimageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

You had this after an encounter or something? Or .. you are not sexually active. I mean some bckground info is crucial

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.