Is 130\80 normal blood pressure?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Im 14 my blood pressure when im relaxed is 130\80 and sometimes 120\80 is this normal?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Maybe it is if you have a high blood pressure in your family. It could transmit genetically.
    • Posted

The thing is my blood pressure drops low sometimes bcus i got it genetically from my mom could it be bcus of puberty and hormones
  • Posted

Yes your blood pressure is fine... It's nt high at all...
    • Posted

I heard that normal blood presure is 120\80 and below
    • Posted

It is but you're only 10 over my blood pressure is sometime 135/82. Your blood pressure varies
  • Posted

Mine was 168 or 186 I don't remember but it was high at my appointment so I'm sure y
  • Posted

Mine was 168 or 186 I don't remember but it was high at my appointment so I'm sure yours is normal especially with anxiety
    • Posted

Yes i thought its high bcus of aniexity :D

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.