Is 25,000 pacs a day

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone. I have a loop recorder to monitor my minimal svt. i’ve only developed that this year. But it’s really only 10 seconds or less every month or so. What I have been getting our atrial ectopics. Sometimes it’s a few thousand a day and sometimes it’s none but today I’m having between 20 to 30 a minute. My nurse practitioner said that even though it feels like a lot it’s not dangerous. I’m very symptomatic, I know some people walk around with a lot and don’t feel anything, but I do. Im thinking about a beta blocker but I already have low bp so idk

Does anyone have experience with so many thousands a day?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

hi

i suffer from both pvc's and pac's every day. some days are easier, but some days are much much worse this summer has been terrible and sometimes every other beat is a pvc/pac (can't tell which ones, but have had of them both while wearing a monitor).

today for example i tried to count these but i quit at 1000 😕 ...feels like they are here to stay 😦

so yeah..you're not alone.

• Posted

Jesse, I know you posted 3 months ago but I've just joined. have you had any answers? I have 25% burden of PACs and am worried. Magnesium has been suggested and if that doesn't help then Flecainide which terrifies me. how are you?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.