IS ANYONE AWAKE I NEED SOME REASSURANCE URGENTLY! !

Posted , 12 users are following.

Just woke up with rapid breathing severe shooting pains in left side of arm and on top it then goes on to my heart and I feel sick shaking vigorously can't seem to calm down pains getting worse and I feel all tingly my hearts aching me I keep saying to myself what if this time its something serious and I don't do anything about it because I think it is a panic attack! ! Im petrified to go to sleep now I was doing so well symptom free yesterday for the first time in ages!! Someone please reassure me im been silly I cannot calm down these pains feel different and my heart is beating way too fast it hurts!! So scared!

0 likes, 57 replies

57 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi

after that infection you may still have some residual infection is there any swelling ?

The fact you woke up and the symptoms you have described sounds a little like atrial fibrillation or svt

after a bad infection sometimes the heart does react badly

we're you given antibiotics or just steroids

the condition you had is pretty rare under 40 but the similar one titezie or something similar can be in your age group

Go to a walk in clinic or tomorrow go to chemist get no pulse checked

however if you are nauseous or clammy plus pain then ring 999

Tc x

• Posted

Hi Laura, I hope you feel a little better this evening..... you will have RESIDUAL ACHE in your chest as when you are having a panic attack, your muscles are tensed up... very, very much... for a very long time,.This will pass, do you take ibuprofen ? This will help as it is an anti-inflammatory.... the condition you had will take a while to calm down, but, make an appointment to see your doctor tomorrow, if just to put your mind at rest xx

I know just how frightening and real !! Panic attacks are, but they WILL.PASS,GREAT BIG HUGS TO YOU, DEIRDRE xxx 😃😃

• Posted

Hi can someone help I was a sleep all of a sudden I woke up feel sick my whole body was shakeing my heart was betting realy fast try to calm it down I sat on landing to calm me down I slowly calm down then I come down stairs sat in kitchen to calm down like I said I calm down so went bk to bed heart started raceing fast again while I laid down taking deep breaths my arm felt hot on inside and cold out side of my skin then started to feel a little numnus so come bk down stair my arm still feel a little num still but heart race slow down so is up with my can eneyone tell me plz worried has I have 4 children help someone tell me what it is

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.