Is anyone else experiencing dizziness/light headedness from sertraline?

Posted , 2 users are following.

im not new to sertraline, ive been on and off it for a few years now, ive recently re-started it again and im on day 15 or 16. im on 50mg and the side effects im experiencing this time around are the worst ive ever had! im constantly feeling light headed and dizzy, have no appetite, getting regular panic attacks and headaches. and just feel really rubbish! has anyone else had the dizziness and if so, when does it pass? 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

Hi Sarah, yes I am feeling dizzy/lightheaded and groggy I'm on week 7. Think it is anxiety related for me

Regards Craig

• Posted

hi craig. its awful isnt it, people say it will pass but it seems never ending.

• Posted

Hey Sarah, it will pass try and be kind and patient with yourself. Have you got a good support system around you?

I've had the lot on and off

Dry mouth

Bad stomach

Anxiety

Vivid dreams

Teeth chattering

Shaking

Odd thoughts

It's been a roller coaster

Regards

• Edited

ive got a good few friends i can talk to but i try and just get on with it. besides the dizziness i also get

headaches

shaky feeling

tired

less appetite

some random body pains

and just generally feeing rubbish. i feel worse now than when i was unmedicated

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.