Is anyone have dizzy spells and uncontrollable muscle/joints spasms??

Posted , 4 users are following.

I can't stop this feeling. I get dizzy and lightheaded then I feel like my body is turning sideways whenever I walk or lay down. WHY do I feel like I'm trembling inside? This is too annoying. 

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

There could be a few reasons of that. Why not go to a doctor and get answer streight ahead?
  • Posted

hi sharisse....first, i agree with sarah's comment....if you've not already been to a doctor to rule out anything sinister, that should be your first step....assuming you've done that, it could be related to anxiety...i have the same sensations and have done for over a year now....i agree that the off-balance sensation is very annyoing, and it's especially disturbing to feel it when you're sitting or standing still....at the risk of seeming impertinent, could you be perimenopausal? i saw my ob/gyn last week, and she indicated that these feelings could be due to hormonal fluctuations (i'm having some blood work done next week to determine if that could be the case for me)....just a thought. in any case, i'm so sorry you're feeling poorly....the only advice i can offer is to try to not panic about it (makes it worse) and DEFINITELY do NOT google any of your symptoms!!!!
  • Posted

me again....i forgot to ask if you're taking any anti-anxiety or anti-depressant (or other) medications....sometimes, either the side effects or withdrawals can cause the sensations you describe....
    • Posted

Thanks again! Can Menopause start at 31? Thank you for the advice. It's hard not trying to google anything 😔. I'm not on any Anti depressants, But I did feel worse after taking blood pressure meds. I hate medications. Trying not to think on my feelings!
  • Posted

Anxiety symptoms most probably.  I used to get electric zaps in my body, shaking feeling, jelly legs etc all the time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.