Edited , 6 users are following.
Hi I'm a 27 yo male with a 6 month history of upper abdominal pain, back pain, indigestion, bloating, gas, tenderness and fatty foul smelling stool with undigested foods.
After having 2 CT scans, abdominal x-ray, barium x-ray, ultrasound, colonoscopy and gastroscospy, blood works, stool tests and more, the only thing they found was an inflammation of my terminal ileum. The GI believed it didn't look like Crohn's at first but biopsies came back positive for inflammation.
I was put on Entocort for 6 weeks with 2 follow ups scheduled in the upcoming weeks.
My concerns are really in regards to the symptoms I experience, which I believe are unrelated to the inflammation in my ileum.
Here are some of them
- Back pain (stabbing/ pinching pain in my mid back and shoulder blades)
- Upper abdominal/lower chest pain
- Pale/yellowish, oily and foul smelling stools
- Loss of appetite/ early satiety
- Important weight loss (20 lbs)
- Dry mouth, thick and beige-brown saliva
- Constant horrible taste in my mouth
- I get indigestion immediately after eating
- Fat intolerance
- Intense stomach and intestine rumbling
- Painful hunger sensation
- Nausea, belching, hiccups
- Unusual urines ( Color, density and smell)
- Extreme fatigue, confusion
Such symptoms are usually seen in pancreas/gallbladder disorders and seem to be less common in Chron's disease.
Does anyone on here have experienced similar onset of symptoms with IBD ?
0 likes, 10 replies