Is anyone really here?

Posted , 4 users are following.

i think i'm done, this is overwhelming ans no matter how many times i try to fix it, it keeps getting worse, i'm tired, i'm very very tired.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

i’m so sorry. Have you ever gotten any help with this as far as counseling or medication? It’s really hard to overcome alone. I have tried for years. It really takes some support to help you manage this. there are things that a professional doctor or therapist know that we havent even thought of that could help us. I do virtual counseling once a week and it’s been helpful.

I am also struggling. There’s a certain percentage of people that have acquired depression and anxiety through heredity and I am One of them. so I can completely emphasize with you. I try to take one day at a time. I told myself I will never give up ❤

• Posted

I could use all the help i can Get because, i can’t anymore. it’s one things to suffer, it's another to suffer alone. i can’t take it anymore

• Edited

If you’re able to make an appointment with a counselor I would urge you to do that. If it’s financially difficult, most communities have resources in order to get low-cost or free counseling. Not sure where you live but if you are in the US, you can call your state and they can give you resources for community mental health services near you. They are either free or low cost.

you can also check with local churches in your area. A lot of them provide counseling or can point you in the right direction.

here it is a confidential phone number for people who are very depressed they can also provide resources for you. This is for the US also. 800-273-8255. They are open 24 seven.

DO this for yourself! Take the first step in getting healthy again. Believe me, you are not alone. Millions of people are going through the same thing all over the world. The main thing is to put yourself first right now and get the support you need! One day at a time.

Keep in mind that what you are going through it’s just a short snippet in time of your whole life. It might seem like it is your whole life, but it’s not.

You have a whole lot of living to do in one day you will look back on this and be glad that you got the support.! I do hope you feel better soon and let us know how you were doing! Take care of you !!!❤

• Edited

hi nyerho, what are you wanting to fix? i only ask because i want someone to help me but not to fix things but make it easier to cope! maybe someone will help you to cope. you need to do the best you can, if anyone else doesn't like it, it's the best you can do. i am slowly realising my mind can't be fixed but learning to cope with family members who don't support me i can sort out! good luck, ask for some support, counselling if you want or other forms of support. bless you, it's tough, i've had a mini melt-down today.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.