is cymbalta worth taking for depression ?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi these 4 months have been rough for me. i had to stay away from my friend ,not talking to him only waving. the teacher told me and i took this hard ,i cired about 30 mins and could't stop crying. then i had throughts i just wanted to die and not live anymore. i was on zoloft at the time and it did not help with this and the doctor up it and it worked for a little bit and the dcotor then change it to effctor. which is the worst medication i told in my life! but my friend does still wave to me when i wave to him and he sometiems waves first. but i can no longer deal with the pain anymore. i just want to cry. Like today at work my boss did not need me today i felt dissapointed. i wanted to cry. And today i felt like my friend was trying tyo avoid me ,but he did wave without reallying lookm at me. i just feeling like crying. i am thinking about asking my doctor again but cymabalta. is cymbalta worth it ?

I am not deal with this pain anymore

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You really need to see your doctor again and ask his advice.  Be honest with him/her.  You will get through the pain with help and I wish you all the best for your future.

Patxxx

• Posted

Hi I probaly will but he said he thinks the treatment is fine but this effect is completly crap. i am getting worse. what would happen if i just stop taking the pill?
  • Posted

Hi buddy,

I remember you posting about this originally and felt so sad for you at the time. It's a difficult situation but I thought the distance between you and your friend was only supposed to last for 1 month - why are your teachers and counsellor continuing this restriction? Have they given you any explanation? It sounds very cruel if they have not. You are 20 years old if I remember rightly - could you write your friend a letter and ask for a reply so that you can understand how they feel about you? The emotional separation is obviously causing you a lot of distress and until the situation is resolved for you, I'm not sure how medication is going to bring you peace and relief. I think your friend still wants to be your friend so don't give up on the friendship or take things too personally. Take care and don't give up :-)

• Posted

Hi the teacher did let me write him a letter saying sorry to my friend and he was very pleased with the letter. i don;t know want is going on

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.