Is estorgen realted to Abdomen Discomfort ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello ! I am 29 of years old fale 5'4" weight 66kgs from India married (No Issues). I have a consistent problem of PCOS Since last year. Irregular menstruation, facial hair, indigestion etc . Since last year i fully controlled my diet plans and managed to do physical exercises. My menstruation became very usual and other problems almost gone. But its been more than 40 days i didnt bleed(Menstruation). And rigjt now i am having serious problem of acidity. Like bloating, constipation, vomitting tendency, very frequent eructation etc. I do not know what could be the exact cause. However i came to know to some extent estorgen controls other digestion function in our body. Kindly let me know is estorgen production in the body really related to my problem ?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

You will need to speak to your doctor about that. Ask your doctor if your PCOS could be linked to it.

• Posted

I think there is a link between acid reflux and estrogen. I think more women experience problems with reflux than men. It gets worse on the contraceptive pill, on HRT and during pregnancy.

Are you taking any medication for it? I can recommend nexium for the reflux and alverine for the bloating.

Also keep an eye on what you eat and drink and if one food repeats on you more than others try and limit it. Alcohol, caffeine, smoking, chocolate, spicy foods, fatty foods, pickles, aspirin/ibuprofen and citrus fruits can all really cause a lot of problems with your stomach.

• Posted

Hi tanayadas3

If you have not menstruated for 40 days you may be pregnant...have you done a pregnancy test?....

• Posted

Hello dear . I came up with this result today morning. I wasnt preapered for this. However i am looking forward to make sure if i am really pregnant or not. I will be done Beta Hcg test today and another Beta Hcg after 48 hours. Can you tell me any further blood tests to make sure pregnancy.

• Posted

Hi tanayadas3

Your first port of call is your doctor for confirmation of your pregnancy. Check in with him/her as soon as you can. By the way congratulations!

• Posted

Hi tanayadas3

Also, please let us know if 'Congratulations' are in order when you get a firm confirmation of pregnancy from your doctor...👍😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.