Is ginger(and CBD) suitable for ASD?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am a 35 years old Asperger. I discover it recently, and reading I realized it is related with inmunologic system. I had had some troubles related with stress and drugs resulting psychotic episodies as a teen that have dissapeared.

However, I discover high cytokines are reported in ASD, and so I understand now I was smoking marihuana because it is somekindly a cytokines supressant. I also read THC continous consume can lead to psychomotor skills troubles, so as a sugestion from psychiatry I migrated to CBD, wich is supossed to interact with cytokines too.

I found ginger, that looks a more healthy product, can interact with cytokines too. But as it is an immunostimulant, it may interact with other troubles related with my imunitary system.

I started to consume ginger, should I continue?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

As to something I forgot to add, I am going to immunology next month because I have elevated leukocytes, and my grandparent died of linfatic cancer (meaning I migth have some extra troubles than an ASD has).

• Posted

You just don't have answers ASD is an enigma. Pacients unthreated.

• Posted

But you give them mmr vaccine without having info, while you don't give to Crohn baby pacients.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.