Is hpv making me have 2 periods in one month?

Posted , 3 users are following.

i had hpv for a couple of months and my warts soon cleared with the help of vitamins. i thought all of this was over with i still have no warts just a second period i havent had warts for 2 months. could it be hpv causing this or stress? i have been really stressed this past week please help

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hpv warts wouldnt cause it other strains of hpv that are high risk for cervical cancer can but warts are low risk hpv its more likley just stress i went threw a pretty stressful time a few years ago and had two periods a month for about 4 months doctor said it was just stress i would recommend u see a doctor to be sure on wats causing it as any bleeding other than your period needs investigating some light bleeding is considered normal when ovulating which is around 2 weeks after your last period depending on how long ur cycle is etc

• Posted

can i ask what vitamins you used for your warts?

• Posted

i thought u had to have warts removed by laser /freezing or acid

• Posted

i had mine treated with TCA acid but i am looking for vitamins i can take to maybe help my immune system with the virus

• Posted

ah i see usually the body rids iteself of it within 2 years anyway

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.