Is increased discharge a sign of pregnancy?

Posted , 2 users are following.

• Back story: So when I was on birth control I always had a lot of discharge, and when I came off it in March the discharge slowed down a lotttt. I googled and realized that birth control pills give u extra discharge bc of the high estrogen in the pills - which made sense now without the extra estrogen I had less discharge.

• SO. I am trying to conceive, and I had sex the whole week I was ovulating back on May 25th area. Since this past weekend, I suddenly noticed increased discharge again. I was curious if it was a sign of my period (which is due next week), like maybe my estrogen is high again... but google says before your period your estrogen actually drops, and discharge could be a sign of pregnancy? Curious did anyone else experience this and find out they were pregnant?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

In case anyone reads this and is wondering - the answer is yes haha

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.