Is infared Saunas any good after haveing a tkr

Posted , 5 users are following.

i am having a tkr in september 2016 and im trying to find out as much info as possiable i find this site very helpful its just i have an option to aquire a two person one and wanted to ask if there would be a good choice

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Dave I also don't quite understand your post either plus I've never heard of an infared sauna before either... must google that one.  Sorry I'm no help sad

• Posted

Check with your surgeon. Never try any thing that appears to be a great cure because it probably isn't. You are about to go through a phase that is a process and all the equipment going isnt going to avoid a certain amt of pain and effort to get through.

As many years and number of surgeries as I've had. I've never heard anyone suggesting this as a form of repair.

• Posted

Check with your surgeon. Never try any thing that appears to be a great cure because it probably isn't. You are about to go through a phase that is a process and all the equipment going isnt going to avoid a certain amt of pain and effort to get through.

As many years and number of surgeries as I've had. I've never heard anyone suggesting this as a form of repair.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.