Is it a pilonidal cyst? If so how can i heal it

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello

So 5 years ago after i came back from a vacation with my family my anus started really itching randomly in the day, but it didnt really bother me but i also noticed some kind of "flat bump?" between my anus and buttcrack ( it was closer to the buttcrack, and it was kind of flat and dry like a wart).

During that time for like 1 or 2 months, going to the toilet was hell for me, it hurt really bad when i had to poop.

After some time, all those symptoms were gone but still sometimes( kinda rarely) my anus would itch for a minute and it would be gone but i think its because of my very hairy butt(didnt shave it because people dont recommend it).

Now 3 months ago i decided to shave my butt( it was like forest down there!) and that flat bump i was talking about that i never felt became like a big pimple filled with pus and blood that doesnt ago away(hurt at first when i sit but after 3 days it stopped hurting and randomly released some brown pus and blood that i had to clean everyday)

It did go away(became flat) after like 2 weeks, but it came again and went away, and now again it came back but this time it's been 1 month.

I searched the symptoms of many anal diseases and i match none of them(no bleeding when i poop except that this pimple bleeds when i strain, i dont have any pain, no bowel incontinence..etc).

I guess it is a pilonidal cyst? i dont know i just want to know what it is and get rid of it.

thanks to anyone who can read this and help

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.