Is it anxiety or heart attack

Posted , 6 users are following.

Since yesterday I've had chest pains. I have stinging pain in left side of my chest close to my collar bone and I feel my heart skip every now and then . I get so scared when this happens I start panicing. This doesnt happen all the time bit its scaring me bad

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'm currently experiencing something like that. I haven't felt good for 2 days but I've chalked it up to all the unhealthy stuff I ate over the weekend. I feel sick to my stomach and every once in a while will feel someone in the middle of my chest (kinda like trapped gas).
  • Posted

Cardiac pain doesn't sting and a heart attack doesn't last 24 hours. I think your problems are probably gastric. Ignore the symptoms and they'll probably go away!
  • Posted

Not sure if its bad heartburn, which a pepcid AC  would rid or a gall ladder attack from overly greasy food.
  • Posted

Hi cody, This is Anxiety. Have you  heard of reflexology or aromatherapy? I urge you to have a go. This is help you. Also I would suggest that each day you take time for you. Get along to your health food shop Kalms, rescue remedy are all good. Regards Amanda 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.