Is it Bacterial vaginosis or yeast infection?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Two weeks ago when I went to inspect my private parts I noticed milky mucus inside and outside of my vagina. It wasn't full on like cottage cheese but nevertheless I used Canesten clotrimazol pessarry and external cream for 3 days. After using it my vagina finally felt normal and not wet all the time. There was no discharge and I could see inside, walls of vagina were clean and pink/red in colour.

That lasted until I got my period. After period the discharge is back. If I squeeze, milky watery discharge comes out. Does this look like BV or yeast infection? There's no itching, no fishy smell that I am aware of. image

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

yep i have it, dalacin 2% cream helped me i just ordered more also i think one factor that contributed was being very low in iron and for that i started tranxemic acid for heavy periods really helped .. your pic looks just like mine bit get tested. sometimes tests dont pick it up

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.