Is it Bartonella ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi

I am man, 37 .

My symptoms:

Muscle weaknes, muscle twitching, sore neck, balance problems, joint pain

All my Lyme disease tests(elisa, WB,Ltt) are negative, except for Bartonella.

Bartonella H. IgG 1:64 positive

Bartonella H IgG negative

Does it mean I have Bartonella ?

So is there a chance to have only Bartonella and not Lyme ?

Thank you and sorry for my English.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Hun, 

Basically it shows that yes you was positive for bartonella . Igg is a past infection and igm is a present infection .  The only thing that has helped me with the same symptoms that you have is very high vitamin d3 daily . Since being on my self treatment my pain have mostly gone . My levels are always low even after treatment so I now take it every day all year long . Maybe have a look into this . I know how bad it can get and disheartening but don’t give up . 💚

• Posted

hi, did you use atibiotics too ? and did you have Lyme wth Bartonella ?

I will try vitamin D, thanks.

So far only garlic helps me.

• Posted

I would really suggest joining a support group on Facebook for Lyme. There’s some really good ones. Look in the hyperbaric chamber only the hardshell. 

Sorry this is a horrible situation. God lead you. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.