Is it blepharitis ?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have pernicious anaemia, a side effect of which I'm told is tired eyes.  I'm never tired myself but my eyes always are.

I've tried the usual "cures" for bleph, including bathing etc but nothing helps at all, so thanks for your remarks , I'm going to try coconut oil next

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I, too, have pe Nichols anemia treated with monthly injection. However, had no Bleph, etc until I had eye surgery last year.  My understanding is Bleph not curable, treateable only.  I use Aneniva spray but not yet available outside US.  Also  Ocusoft plus lid wipes. 
    • Posted

Thanks C, My njections are 3-monthly, and apart from sore eyes my only problem is numb hands every night.  Although my Dr says it could be carpal tunnel syndrome which I'm going for test for very soon.

and I had no trouble with my eyes until after I had cataracts attended to.

pity about no aneniva spray in the U.K. Yet.

• Posted

Numb feet here.  Be of my first symptoms. But many years ago.  Cataracts were my downfall.  Can you get Hypochlor spray?  Similar to Avenova.
    • Posted

Have never heard of hypocholor spray, will check on it.  But since none of the things I tried helped at all with bleph which made me think that was not the problem,l but side effect of P.A.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.