IS IT CANDIDA ? Please help i am screwed !!!! (lengthy but i can't help)

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am 22 years old male , i don't drink or smoke, i consumed lot of junk food in last couple of years, 

INITIALY I HAD

-some kind of sticky scalp & that is fungus from past 3-4 years

-digestive problems, poor immunity

-i had no piles but sometimes, once in 2 years i saw blood in stoll after taking a spicey meal

-some white stuff very minute lumps under foreskin( can't call it thrush because its very less)

Problem started This Year

-High BP(whenvever i eat rice,potatoes, fried & junk stuff) 

-Weakness

-Fungus in Toes(white itchy stuff)

-Fungus in hair

-Acne

-Gas

-Red swollen eyes(often last for 1 or more week)

-Confusion,Poor memory & Slip of tounge & typing errors

-Skin become very soft

-A lot of new small dark brownish moles on skin

-Indigestion

-Problem in breathing when i keep my head down

-Fatigue

-Belly has fat while other body parts are getting thin

-Bad breath in morning & water in my mouth when i wake up

-Depression & Mood Swings very fast

-New phobias (water,lightiting)

Then i went to many doctors , every doctor said u r depressed, be happy you have no problem

BUT

I then i went to ayurvedic doctor they said its due to gut problems keep ur gut healty, Ayurvedic treatment is often very Long so I left the treatment after 3 months, i Was getting some relief

Then I started Homeopathy, They said they will increase my immunity which will fight with disease

I kept my research goining then after 4-5 months i find i have CANDIDA

Now even tough my homeopathic treatment is goining on i m just feeling temoprary relief but as soon i eat normal food(other than salad or vegetables) my BP rises & there is redness in eyes & difficulty in breathing.....i think my immunity has increased because now redness disappears in few hours but i want sure, permenent & fast Treatment

i am 22 years old male (6feel,70kg) i have completed my engineering & is going to start my job after 2 months in some other city, pLease tell how should i get healthy before that sad

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi AJ, I'm not sure you're in the right place, although if you did have LS under your foreskin and it gets stuck, the surgical treatment for men is simply circumcision, fixable. You might want to try the 'Alternative Medicine' discussion on this site.

Can I say as a mom, on an optimistic note, I think at your age and just completing a demanding few years of university, once you settle into a job you may find that your stress level will be lower and maybe everything will get better. And you can never go wrong eating a healthy diet!

• Posted

Sorry, AJ, I mistook this for a posting in the Lichen Sclerosis topic area. You're in the right place.
  • Posted

its ok , but you can see so many typing errors, i am really depressed how can i survive in job, my typing,reading & memory are also ruined by this stupid disease !!!!

• Posted

& if i talk about that white dots under foreskin i think that is "pearly penile papules"which is common in men & are harmless & have nothing to do with candida......
  • Posted

Hi aj,

Sorry you are not feeling well, you have quite a lot going there, your best action to take would be to go to your own doctor to have proper tests done so that you know what you are dealing with. You are quite young and have been going through stressful period in your life which could have lowered your immunity and opened you up for infections. But it is best to have things ruled out by your doctor and then start seeking alternetive treatments when you know the real problem. hope this helps. get well soon

• Posted

Do you expect us to diagnose Candida through forum? Not eve close my friend. Have proper test done at first.
  • Posted

Hello AJ, please tell me how and what is the diagnosis and treatment going like. When I read ur problems it was like I am reading a copy of all my problems.....

It would really be helpful if u share what is the progress, what did ur doctor suggest. How to get rid of all these issues permanently. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.