Is it chicken pox or what on my penis? Graphic Warning

Posted , 5 users are following.

Please clearify this disease and also suggest me the treatment. I'm virgin.

Thanks

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I'm in much tension, please suggest some treatment to heal it.
  • Posted

Hi Ranali

I'd guess areas which lack pigmentation.  Certainly not chicken pox [unless you have actually got chicken pox all over your body of course].  I would think nothing needs doing but you could use some sort of soothing cream.  Does it tend to get less noticable when erect?

Is it new?  Does it itch?  If you have neverhad sex with someone else it is very very very unlikely to be an STI.  But if stil worried see a doctor.  They really have seen it all!

If worried see

• Posted

Hi davy,

Yes it is noticable if i rub finger over the skin.

No these are not new around about 2 months ago, these were very small and less at the beginning, now they are getting bigger.

Yes it is itchy when my pent fabric touch with it.

Thank you for the response, It really made me feel some comfortable.

• Posted

Hi, maybe it's some type of penile wart. Whatever, go to a doctor or a GUM clinic at your local hospital to get it checked out. Like Davy said, they really have seen everything and you don't need to feel embarrassed 
    • Posted

Hi, I found the issue. It is allergy due to the soap. As it has started to appear on my arms too. My doc advised me change the soap.
  • Posted

my penis itch me.. what's the cause.. and in between my public part

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.