Posted , 4 users are following.
Hi, Ive recently visited my doctor with a few symptoms and she has ordered a blood test for varios things. One of them being CD.
I had never concidered it may be CD or gluten, im now worried about what a big change that would be and adjusting to life without gluten.
My symptoms include:
- Bloated uncomfortable (Pregnant like) stomach at night.
- 2-3 times a week, painful stomach (again mainly in the evening)
- Occasional vomitting after evening meal
- Mainly loose stool, getting to diarrhea like weekly.(Sorry, Tmi)
- Also monthly-ish bouts of constipation
- Fatige and tiredness most days usually around 11 then again after lunch at 3-4, find it very difficult to concentrate on work, usually end up spacing out.
- Get bouts of really bad mouth ulcers, that seem to come in batches every few months.
I also thought I was lactose Intollerant, and that was the cause. The more I look up CD the more symptoms I fit into.
Is eczema linked to CD, because I developed that around 6 years ago,
I now feel like when im eating gluten products im feeling sick, but im not sure if this is actually related or if its my mind making connections and focussing on it.
Im really apprehensive about my test results, but I wont get them back till wednesday.
How easily did people adjust to that big of a dietary change?
Thanks in advance :D :D
2 likes, 5 replies