is it depression?

Posted , 3 users are following.

i stopped taking celexa a few months ago thinking i was better. well my mom died 3 yearsago it was a traumatic experience for me since thanksgiving i had a coldand i started to feel notlike myself. crying everyday feeling sad out of it foggy brain not all with it hopeless my dr said its normal ifeel like this but its so scary sometimes i dont even realize im doing something rolleyes will itget betteri freak out everyday thinking its something so much worse..

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like depression. Have you tried grief counseling. Holidays are probably very difficult for anyone grieving.
    • Posted

not yet my dr is scheduling something up for me to see a therapist i hate feeling like this
    • Posted

I hope you work through it and everything work out for you. Your Mom would love you to have a lovely life, and i know you know that. Your just a bit stuck right now. 
  • Posted

Hi it sounds like you stopped taking it too soon.   You should be feeling well for 6 months before coming off it.  x
  • Posted

Hey Tammi, Sounds like you are doing it tough, can you GP put you on something to help get your balance back you could be boarderline so I would think they should try and get your mood up again and help the serontonin from dropping? especially with colds and a history of depression look after yourself matey!
    • Posted

she prescribed me generic for zoloft to help and a few ambian looking forward to feeling better(:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.