Is it early onset altzeimers senility or menopause, I

Posted , 6 users are following.

eek forget things all the time, lose things constantly, leave irons on!, taps running, I have mislaid my bank card 4 times this year (seriously)

please tell me I'm not ready for the knackers yard

ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE?

rolleyes Mrs M

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi MrsMerm, God, I thought I was the only one doing this.... I have also starting fogetting things, go to say something and my brain just goes blank. Although I haven't left the iron or taps on I certainly do have my vague moments....No, you're not ready for the knackers yard yet, hang in there, take a deep breath and don't be too hard on yourself. Take Care, Anna x
  • Posted

Hi Mrs Merm,I m also very forgetful,I mislaid some many things over the last few months,I forget what I'm saying in mid conversation,it's terrible,I try to laugh about it now,these pesky hormones get us into all sorts of bother 😊X
  • Posted

Thanks for your replies, I find it's much worse when I'm tired sad
  • Posted

Yes i have left the taps on and the other day i went to pour the teapot and it was just warm water (i had warmed it) but didnt make the tea!, the next time i pored the teapot and it was tea but warm tea, i had added teabags to the luke warm water which was warming the pot, again i hadnt emptied it first!! X
  • Posted

Oh goodness, me too.  I flooded the bathroom yesterday, went to pour wine into a jam jar instead of my wine glass, cannot remember if I went to the doctors this week or last week, even went to screw a lid from my contact lens pot onto a glass of water just now.  I feel the same and am terrified 😂x
  • Posted

Hey I was only surmising, I'm convinced it's menopause that is creating the memory problem wink

don't worry be happy cheesygrin

Mrs M XXX

• Posted

I constantly forget everything, I have to write everything down constantly
  • Posted

I left one shoe at work the other day and was hunting round at 5am in my house for it, in the end I had to resign myself to wearing alternative pair eek

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.