Is it Ls or not!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I haven’t been on here for a while because they told me I don’t have ls.  Now the new doctor is telling me it could be ls.  But she won’t know for sure until we get the biopsy results back.  I am never having a biopsy again.  I was in so much pain that I called my mom in tears.   I’m 27.    Such a awquward place to be in pain. The best part was I didn’t know they were doing a biopsy.     Anyway this is so frustrating and annoying and uncomftorable.   Between the itching sometimes pain during sex and sometimes pain in general.  Idk what else to do.   The cream this new doctor has prescribed isn’t working.  Still using it cause I’m desperate.   I waited four months to get in to see her.  I kind of want to go to Boston.   Funny thing is I hate doctors and hospitals and yet I work in a hospital.   But anyay.  The other thing that is scaring me is that I was told the tissue could scar over.  Which means sex could be unbearable.  Let’s face it you can’t have children without passionate romance.  That scares the crap out of me because I do want kids.    Then I always try to look on the bright side.  There’s always someone out there whose worse off than me.  

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

  • Posted

    I strongly recommend seeing 

    Dr. Alice J Watson at Brigham and women’s hospital in Boston. She is excellent !!!! She specializes in LS. You will probably have to wait to get in to see her but it is worth it. 

    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      Yes I highly recommend her. I saw her mysejf and I’m extremely picky about doctors. I was misdiagnosed with LS. It turns up it was inflammatory vitligo. It’s very rare. It can mimic the signs of LS such as whieting and itchiness. She did a biopsy just to double check. She is a very smart compassionate doctor and her medical assistant is great. It’s a piece of mind. 
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      They can’t get me in until November.  But my primary doctor is sending over the referral.   Maybe I should just wait till I get the biopsy results from the other doctor.  I don’t know.  
      Report / Delete Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up