Is it Lyme or something else ? Chronic pain, please stop... Feel like dying.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello.

I am slowly dying, doctors don't find what I have in my area and emergency too and don't want to help me more, I would like that a hospital take me and fo a bunch of tests but I don't know how I can do that because I nearly can walk, live, stay awake everything is so difficult I never knew someone could suffer do much...

Everything began since August with pressure in head since I took LSD (I took LSD, MDMA, Alcohol, Weed I was in Hungary ar a festival. But since then I stopped all drugs.) Since December I feel non stop Derealization and my symptoms go worse and there are more each day !

I am 21 years old. Female sex. Vegan since 3 years but going back to vegetarian with eating fish this for three weeks. Zero change in my health since changing it. I had B12 and ferritin deficiency in June~August. Top surgery in June, Tonsil surgery removal some years ago. I have allergy to acarian, pollen and cats. Besides this and having colds I had great health for years and never had problems. (Maybe fever once in a while in all those years.) No problems in family, everyone healthy ! I have no problems psychologically, besides now the fact that I am anxious and sad and loosing hope because of all those health problems. I did LSD, MDMA, Alcohol and Weed in a short period of time in August in a festival, I stayed in a tent the whole festival. I haven't touched drugs since then. 100 percent clear. I did go in Hungary in august and before that I did go often in my forest. With a short haha.

- The headaches are constant from morning till night since 27 december, but changes. So one day a pressure, another pressure plus vibration another one it's something else..

- Pressure in the head. Constant from morning till night it goes on for a week then dissapears for a week and come back again. Always almost the same pattern.

- ?Sometimes pressure above head. In a round shape.

- ?Vibration in my head. I feel like a wifi antenna. Really.

- ?Pin & Needles in the head that are cold.

- ?Two weeks ago a cold feeling at the left side of my brain it comes and goes stays some seconds then come back almost each 10minutes. (At some point I can feel it ''moving'' to the bottom/up of my head but it happened only twice.) Then this feeling came some times on a day, but now since almost 4/5 days it is constant.. always there, it's a scary feeling, when I tighten my jaw, eat, lay on a cushion the side of it I feel it even better. When touching left side of left eye sensation in head intensifies.

- ?Cracking in my head. Most of the time when I move it.

- ?A weird head feeling above my head. It's the feeling like when you smashed to something when ur head the moment u smashed u have a strange head pain. Well it's that head pain.

- ?Pain in head while walking. I need to stop walking or taking my head with my hands. It is horrible...

- ?Sensivity to the noise, afraid of huge sudden noises.

- ?Diplopia in my two eyes. Only with lights, white things. It is doubled under the text or image and is less opaque, it is right under the text/image. (Right side more diplopia than left, but left seems since today move a bit more to the right..)

- ?Anxiety and sometimes attacks. (But they are almost always related to weird things I feel in my brain.) Since I have the strange feeling at the left side of my brain I noticed my left eye diplopia moved a bit to the right... So it's not alligned to the text anymore. It's like I see ''HELLO'' in double I see it under the ''HELLO'' But now the double vision begibs at the second letter the ''E'' and the ''O'' from the double vision is then et the end under no letter. Also double vision is always constant and changing.

- Papillary Edema.

- ?White flashes/lightning since september when I close and open eyes it's there, changes shape but always left eye.

- ?I have more dots in my view and black dots that goes and comes, like if I looked to the sun too much but a little sun.

- ?Whrn going to sleep mode or waking up mode I have a huge black circle in my view I need to wait a bit before it goes away.

- ?Vibrations inside my two hands.

- ?Horizontal rinkle on my right eyelid. (Wtf ?) Now it's gone but it was there for some days, really strange..

- ?Horizontal lines on my fingertips, toenails and fingernails. (I have this since a long of time.)

- ?I had an attack a month ago, cold water sensation above my two knees and un my head.

- ?I had an attack a week ago where there was a pressure in my right foot it did go towards my leg, I couldn't move it or step it was horrible. My right hand felt numb but now is ok. Now my leg and feet only spasms sometimes. Most of the time when I am not doing anything or going to sleep.

- ?Noticed that I had strange feeling in the right big toe and that there is a little ''hole'' when I move my toe to see my bones and there is the strange feeling. Sometimes I still get days where it do pain in feet to leg and hand.

- ?Sometimes when waking up or walking it feels like my veins or muscles in my foot are too huge and need to walk a bit before it goes away. It's like pin's everywhere on the foot.

- ?Spasm in legs. (Mostly when I go to sleep or sit still.)

- ?I tighten my jaw.

- ?Huge fatigue.

- ?Non stop derealization. Feeling of being stuck in a dream, not being here, wobbling, feeling like I am in a coma, I almost loose myself in street, afraid of huge locations, sadness, mental absence.

- ?Tinnitus. (Right side changes. Up and down. Left side stays the same.) Feels like my brain is going to pop when I am without sound and music. Cracking in right ear too.

- ?Since almost a week now sometimes thoraxic pain/difficulty breathing, my heart beatd weird, or feel like it extra of less beat.

- ?I have pain right side in one of my teeth it's been changed 2times but still the pain is there, only when I eat sometimes. Now I noticed I have pain in the teeth that got ''fixed'' and perforated.

- Huge insomnia, symptoms worse when trying to fall asleep.

- ?I wake sometimes up at night when I never did this before. Today I woke up after 1/2hours of sleep and noticed hugr headache and my tinnitus that if I didn't try to stay awake were taking ''over'' me and my hearing. Like if it was eating me.

- ?Of course sadness huge depression because I literally feel like DYING. I am a strong person but that thing there it's real and it eats me.

I feel that my right side seems to be more affected by the symptoms, but it's so weird that today the cold head is on the left side.

Of course I searched my symptoms it could be Lyme, MS, Tumor, Meningite. I don't know haha.

I just want to know what is going on accept it and see what I can do to live a better life.

Thank you !

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It could very much be Lyme ...surgeries and other events can make you relapse meaning it can come back out full force.
  • Posted

I think these are both symptoms of a psychological crises, as I sense your inner restlessness. Probably triggered the psychoactive drugs. But also due to vit b12, because you were a vegan. Try to restore that deficiency first.

I don't think there is anything like Lyme or MS in your case.

• Posted

But there are tests ordered online for Lyme. They don't cost that much.

I hope you get better!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.