Is it normal to get pains from behind your bum hole sorry don’t know any other way to describe it

Posted , 4 users are following.

I get like a sharp pain of

Like a 2 or something it’s more of a discunfort than a pain it happens a handful of times a month but has been going on for months I have googled everything and it says nothing just keeps coming up with bowel cancer which worries me I have nothing else like blood in my poo or abdominal pain my poo is normal is it just diet related or something more sinister when I eat VERY healthy it goes away but I eat healthy for like a few days and it does not come back again for ages please reply back quick I need to get to bed hopefully not having to go to the doctors in the morning smile I am only 16 I worry a lot 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Better to let colonrectal dr check 
    • Posted

I know it is always best to get a doctor to check but is it really worth going to the doctors just for them to say it’s diet related i just need someone to tell

Me if I should be worried and I need to go to the doctor and can something tell me what they think it could be diet or sinsiter and if so what sort of sinister 

• Posted

It could be proctalgia fugax or possibly piles, I doubt it is anything serious at your age.
  • Posted

I would see your doctor who is the only one who can advise and diagnose you.  You could have any number of things.  Going to your doctor will reduce your anxiety.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.