Is it normal to keep having relapses

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi everyone,its 14 months since I first got gf and im on my 4 th relapse,the last one in March was very severe and put me in bed for 6 weeks,last few weeks I thought it might be gone at last but no its floored me again,i knew something was happening as I slept all day on and off last Sat and Sun,and now have all the usual symptoms,aching,dizzy,can hardly stand,very fatigued headache etc and also the dreadful anxiety,i get it everytime and as I start recovering again that goes away,im just so sick of it now,its neverending and really starting to worry me,i cant live my life like this,constantly ill,how can a virus do this to you,i already have ME/CFS too which I can cope with but I cant cope with this,it feels like I might die,i know that sounds very dramatic but that's how bad I feel,gonna phone my gp tomorrow and have a word with her,too ill to get to surgery,i know she will say theres not much they can do !!! thanks for listening

1 like, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Craig I have replied to your resonse 7 hours ago but it says waiting to be moderated? not had that before,didnt want you to think I hadn't replied straight back x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.