Is it not possible just to take out the dot com on the name of the company I said you can get Double Base gel from

Posted , 5 users are following.

I did not realize I could not put the name in

No,wrong was intended

Just wanted people to know what a wonderful wash cream this is

It is much much better than Aqueous

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Janette25, hope you're ok, what are you trying to post on here, I'm sure it would be very helpful so please try and find some way to say what it is you're recommending as I'm certain people will appreciate any suggestions. Many thanks smile
  • Posted

Yes please Janette would love to know what the cream is.

• Posted

I think you're talking about Doublebase Gel from Dermal. i agree it is brilliant stuff! i have just been prescribed this and it is very soothing and non greasy. I alternate it with Dermovate and this seems to be managing things despite quite a stressful flareup recently.
  • Posted

I do not think there is an embargo on naming the creams we use or where they come from. Who has said that there is. The forum would not be any use to us if we didn't have that freedom.

• Posted

Hello everyone, so is doublebase safe to use in the vulvar region? Technically speaking. I'm bring treated for lichen simplex chronicus, not the same as lichen sclerosus, more of an eczema/dermatitis of the vulva (I find the comments on here useful and I'm still a little doubtful of the diagnosis, they put me on nerisone oily cream and it may have helped a little until it gave me external thrush, I'm just wondering if this is helpful for skin conditions and if it doesn't cause too much drama down there it would be a good 'maintainer'
  • Posted

that is what I was prescribed. My current topical medication is dermovate once a day unless there is a flare up, alternating with Doublebase gel. It seems very soothing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.