is It possible I could have hpv?

Posted , 4 users are following.

if a woman gave a guy oral sex and nothing more what would be the chance of her getting vaginal genital warts 8 months ago. Could she give it to herself if she touched her throat to check and then checked her vagina? noticed a little roughness near my clitoral region. im trying not to freak.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Technically might be possible, but I think in reality it would be highly unlikely to happen.

• Posted

Dear jeana,

Rather than speculate, do you mind showing us the lesions etc that you're worried about? Hopefully we can put your mind to rest.

Rgds,

Adhari

• Posted

Hi Jeana,

It's definitely possible but it must be confirmed from a visual diagnosis. HPV is spread through skin to skin contact, so it can be spread through hand to genital contact, mouth to genital contact and genital to genital contact.

I believe I may have gotten vaginal genital warts from performing oral sex on a guy, only one time, 3 months ago. This was my one and only sexual experience and later noticed bumps around my vaginal opening. Please see my post: https://patient.info/forums/discuss/help-is-this-vestibular-papillomatosis-or-warts-photos--735570

adhari83393 are you able to look at my photos as well? Thank you!

• Posted

image here is what i'm talking about, the smaller labia is very rough

• Posted

the smaller part is very rough

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.