Is it possible that a CT could be incorrect??

Posted , 2 users are following.

I just underwent a CT scan 2days ago and it had the results of everything normal. I went to ER after I losing sleep for 4 nights in a row because of the pain on left side by ribs which radiates around to left side of back next to spine. The pain is extremely severe, especially when I lay on my side. The pain is constant and I cannot get comfortable at all. I have history of 5 lower surgeries on my back. But, this pain is different and new. The doctor says the scan had results of everything good. Is there any possibility he could be wrong and what could be causing this severe pain by ribs and back on left sides?? Please, any advice would be appreciated.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Consult a neurophyscian and/or neurologist. It could be muscle or nerve related.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.